Business Taxation

If you are a Ltd Company than you must pay Corporation Tax (CT) on your profits, with Corporation Tax Self-Assessment (CTSA) requiring a completed tax return for every chargeable accounting period. The starting point for preparing the Tax Return are the statutory year end accounts, so having an accurate bookkeeping system is key. I can take care of either just the Tax return preparation & submission, or the complete process.

VAT can often be complicated, so it is important to understand either when it might be beneficial to register for VAT, or when you are legally required to register for VAT (current threshold for taxable supplies is £85,000). I can prepare & submit your VAT returns, either from your own bookkeeping records or I can take care of the whole process.

Services Provided:

  • Advise when a business needs to register for VAT

  • Assist you in registering for the right VAT scheme

  • Prepare, check & submit your VAT returns to HMRC

  • For CT calculate Adjusted Trading Profits, based on the Statutory Accounts

  • Prepare the CT Tax Return & confirm Tax owed to HMRC

  • Claim Capital Allowances

  • File a Company Tax Return (CT600)

  • For both VAT & CT liaise with you on amounts to be paid & when they are due