Whether you're a Sole Trader, Charity, Partnership or Ltd Company there will be a requirement to prepare year end accounts. This can often be onerous, particularly for Ltd entities, where statutory year end accounts must be compiled in accordance with small FRS105 Micro Entities & The Companies Act (2006). I can either produce the financial records or take these from your bookkeeper, making the relevant adjustments to produce year-end accounts for submission to Companies House. 

Services Provided:

  • Preparation of Year-End Accounts

  • Submission of Statutory Accounts to Companies House

  • From the year-end accounts, adjust, prepare & submit the tax return to HMRC

  • Cash flow forecasting & Statement of Cashflows

  • Landlord Accounting



Priory-Gardens-1024x576 (1).jpg